Phantom v642 Broadcast
Ultra-slow motion for live sports and events
- Frame rates for up to 90X ultra-slow motion supporting
- 2k, 1080p and 720p resolution.
- Multi-matrix color correction for fast and accurate color matching to normal frame rate Live Sport camera.
- Breakthrough light sensitivity, ISO Monochrone 6,000T; 6,400D; Color 1600T; 1,600D
- Versatile Dual HD-SDI, two HD-SDI ports for dual-link 4:4:4 or 2x 4:2:2 independent video outputs
- Multi-cine recording capability
The Phantom® v642 is the third generation broadcast camera. It retains the unique ability to both record and playback ultra-slow motion footage simultaneously, while adding the capability to accurately color match regular speed broadcast cameras.The internal high-speed dynamic RAM can be segmented into different partitions. You can record ultra high-speed events recorded into one memory segment while simultaneously playback a previously recorded event directly from the camera.
This feature gives the v642 flexibility to support environments with and without playback server support. The v642 can be connected to a controller in the studio or OB truck, which can access the camera’s memory for playback while the camera operator is framing and recording the live action.
The v642 is supported by a 4 megapixel 2K sensor that can record full-resolution frame rates of 1450 frames-per-second and be leveraged to support pan and zoom applications. Typical broadcast resolutions are supported, in addition to 1080p at 2560 frames-per second.
Our Emmy® Award winning Ultra high-speed cameras have been leveraged by integration partners globally to support Soccer, Tennis, Football, NASCAR, Baseball & Formula 1 Grand-Prix. Some key events covered are Football World Cup, ATP grand slams (Roland-Garros 2011), 2010 Olympics, baseball’s World Series, and 2010 FIFA World Cup.
What's in the Box...
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Capture cable
- Getting Started Guide