It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 am 

Hello All
I've Problem with cinestation after update firmware to 694
update is complete but after wait for reboot I've waiting for 5min but didn't have anything happen (indicator on cinemag doesn't active ) So I try to recycle power botton and after that Cine station it's doesn't work anymore(Indicator light on cinemag is on but it's not connect with cine station) How can I do?

Need Help T_T

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 pm 
VRI Employee
VRI Employee

I believe what you are seeing is a bug in our Firmware version 694. If you start the CineStation with a CineMag already connected, the CineMag will not be recognized and you will get a "Mag Error 0" on the video screen.

What you must do is re-seat the CineMag on the CineStation (with the power connected). This should enable the CineMag to be detected.

This will be fixed in the next Firmware release.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:36 pm 

Hi Toni
Thanks for your answer. Sorry for my bad in English in first time in my question said (Indicator light on cinemag is on but it's not connect with cine station) it's mean indicator light on cine mag at power signal is blink . It's look like cinestation doesn't work with it or no connect with Cinemag(include Power) but Indicator light on Cine station is ON.
The thing is I can power on cinestation but it isn't conect with cinemag or PC (when I put Lan cable to cinestation try to sent signal but nothing on my PC)
It's seem likes CineStation have power input but not Activation.

Help me Pls. T_*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 pm 
VRI Employee
VRI Employee

Sorry for the delay, I missed this. Please send me an email to toni.lucatorto@ametek.com We will try to troubleshoot that way.

However, if you can - please try to "Ping" the cinestation, you do this by opening a command prompt window (Run: CMD) and type: ping 100.100.x.x (this is the IP of the cinestation)
Let me know if you see replys. Email is best, as I will get that faster.

Thank you,
Toni