Career Opportunities at Vision Research
Thank you for showing interest in employment at Vision Research. If you would like to learn more about our employment opportunities and make an application, please take these steps:
1. Click here (this will take you to the AMETEK Job Search site)
2. In the Select Location(s) box, select the location: Wayne, NJ. This will take you to a page where all open Vision Research jobs are listed.
3. Click on the job you are interested in. You will be taken to a page where you can read the job description.
4. If you are considering multiple jobs with Vision Research or AMETEK, you can put this job in your Job Cart for later consideration.
5. Or, if you want to apply for this specific job, click on Apply Now.
6. You will now need to complete an application process. You should have a cover letter and resume prepared before you start this process, as you will be asked to upload them. The files can be .doc, .docx, .txt or .rtf.
Again, we thank you for your interest in Vision Research.
Senior Product Marketing Specialist
Vision Research is a Business Unit in the Materials Analysis Division of AMETEK, Inc. Vision Research manufactures industry leading high-speed digital cameras. Our cameras are primarily sold into industrial, academic, defense and government research facilities. We also have a smaller entertainment oriented camera business. Although not our primary focus, Vision Research has received both an Academy Award and an Emmy for our technical contribution to the entertainment industry. To learn more about Vision Research, Phantom cameras and to get a good idea of the type of images we can collect please go to www.visionresearch.com.
AMETEK is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company (ticker symbol: AME) and a recent addition to the S&P 500. We strive to recognize, appreciate, and value diversity within our corporate culture. AMETEK Vision Research provides a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, and 401(k) with company match. We have a casual work environment. AMETEK Vision Research is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
General Job Description:
The successful candidate will be an experienced product manager with broad marketing experience of technical products into industrial markets. He or she will be responsible for in-bound and product marketing activities for one or more Phantom camera lines. This includes contributing to the product line strategy, new product definition and introduction of new products as well as life-cycle maintenance of existing products. Some mentoring, coaching and supervisory responsibility for entry-level employees is also required.
Key duties include:
Additional responsibilities may include: